1) If you choose to upgrade we offer you a full credit for the original price you paid for your diamond as a trade-in towards the purchase of a new one.
2) The price of your new diamond must be at least 5000 HKD greater or equivalent in USD than the price of your original diamond.
3) To qualify for the free upgrade your original diamond must be undamaged.
4) The improper repair, modification or warranty service performed by someone other than by us voids this warranty.
5) If you wish to upgrade your diamond by more than 10% in carat weight, it is likely that the collet on your ring will need replacing to accommodate for the larger diamond. This amendment will be charged at 800 HKD or equivalent in USD for 18kt White, Rose or Yellow Gold and 600 HKD or equivalent in USD for Platinum.
6) A small selection of our settings, for example the Twist Four Prong, are not designed in a way that allows the collet to be exchanged, and a new setting would therefore need to be purchased to accommodate your upgraded diamond. Please speak with us to check whether this restriction applies to your setting.
7) Rings can only be resized within the existing available size range. For example, a ring with sizes available of M-P can only be resized within that range.
8) Solitaire rings can only be sized 3 sizes either way from the original size for free. A resize outside of this range will incur a 50 USD fee (inclusive of VAT).
9) Rings which feature side stones will need to first be assessed by our workshop in order to obtain a quote for the cost of resizing due to the delicate nature of such work.
10) Certain rings, depending on their design, can be resized only 2-3 times in the ring’s lifetime.
11) Rings are non-returnable for refund or exchange once they have been resized.
12) After your first free resizing, any further resizes will be charged at 300 HKD or equivalent in USD (inclusive of VAT).
13) If your item has been engraved, any re-sizing is subject to a 300 HKD or equivalent in USD. Your engraving may fade in the resizing process - any re-engraving you may request will be charged at 200 HKD or equivalent in USD per character.
At The Aye & Co., we offer complimentary 30 day returns, so that you can make sure your purchase is just right. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or refund. We take pride that our jewelry is produced with exceptional standards!
The Aye & Co. is proud to offer free return shipping on all ring, loose diamond, and loose gemstone orders at the cost by us (once per invoice), so that your return process is seamless and easy. Please note that for custom ordered loose diamond will be charged for 25% of the diamond(s) price as the processing fee AND 10% for all Stylea+ products in order to process refund.
1. Contact us to obtain return guideline: We accept return shipping by Fedex for global shipment and The Aye Co. will cover 100% of the return shipping cost occurred (one-way & once per invoice).
2. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates (a $250 USD replacement fee per certificate will be charged otherwise). Your The Aye & Co. Jewelry Cleaner is complimentary; please keep this as a token of our appreciation. For resizes, do not include original certificates and accompanying materials. For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Shipment and Insurance: In order for the insurance to be valid you must "double box" your shipment and follow these instructions. Enclose your item inside its original ring/jewelry box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order. Place the ring/jewelry box inside the medium box. Place the medium box inside the larger box. If you do not have the original packaging, please include the ring/jewelry box inside a small FedEx Priority box and seal it. Place the small FedEx Priority box inside a medium FedEx Priority box. Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. The Aye & Co. and FedEx are not responsible for packages dropped off in FedEx Drop Boxes or Non-FedEx staffed locations. Obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance.
After we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance department will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately ten business days to process upon receipt of the item. The Aye & Co. will refund the original purchase amount of the item via the mode of payment used in the original purchase, with the exception of bank wire payments. Orders paid by bank wire will be refunded by check. International bank wire purchases will be refunded in USD according to the exchange rate at time of purchase. For all credit card refunds, please allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
All requests for refunds must be in writing via email or fax. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused receipt.
As the global leader in responsibly sourced fine jewelry, The Aye & Co. is proud to offer our entire collection of jewelry and loose diamonds to customers all over the world. The Aye & Co. 's international policies apply to orders to be shipped to all countries (since international regulations changes time to time, we will inform & cancel the order if your order cannot be proceed due to destination's admin issue). For the specific terms & conditions regarding international shipping, please contact our customer service representative.
For answers to common customer service related questions, visit Customer Service.
International orders can easily be placed through our web site. If you prefer, you can also contact our customer service representative who can assist you in placing your order over the phone or by email.
If you choose to pay by bank wire, please note that your order will be processed only after your payment in the form of a bank wire is received.
All The Aye & Co. prices are specified in HKD/US$. All transactions will be converted to your local currency based on the bank rates of your bank at the time the transaction is processed. Please consult your bank for details.
The Aye & Co. currently accepts PayPal or bank wire payments. You may arrange payment through your bank. All international bank wires may subject to a $35 processing fee by The Aye & Co..
For international bank wire orders, after you place your order a customer service representative will give you the account information you will need to provide to your bank in order to transfer funds from your account directly to a The Aye & Co. account. It may take a few days for your bank to process the bank wire. Once your bank has transferred the funds, The Aye & Co. is immediately notified and your purchase is processed. Please note an ACH transfer is not the same as a wire transfer. At this time, The Aye & Co. does not accept ACH transfers.
If you have any questions about the process involved in a bank wire, we recommend you confer with you bank or contact Our customer service representative.
All international orders shipped outside of the US will be shipped FedEx International Priority. A shipping charge of $50 USD will apply to all international shipments outside the US, Canada, the UK, or Australia. Please note that the arrival times listed on the website apply to US shipping addresses only. Most shipments outside of the US arrive within two to five business days, however the customs process in each country may vary and often packages may be held longer. Contact Our customer service representative for estimates of shipping delivery times outside the US.
The Aye & Co. insures and registers all items for their full value, in order to make sure that your shipment is risk-free during its transit from The Aye & Co. to your doorstep. For added security, a signature will be required upon delivery of The Aye & Co. orders over $250USD. An adult must be available at the business or home address indicated to sign for receipt.
Prior to receiving your The Aye & Co. order, the customs office of the destination country may apply customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges. Customs policies vary depending on country. All charges required for customs clearance will be the responsibility of the recipient.
All customs, duties and taxes will be applied by the customs office of the country to which the order is delivered. With the exception of shipments to Canada, The Aye & Co. does not charge local VAT rates, and cannot guarantee estimates of customs, duties and taxes that may be applied. For Australian orders, The Aye & Co. collects the GST tax of 10% and no duties.
Please contact your local customs office for your current VAT rate and further details. Please always feel free to contact Our customer service representative.
In some cases, third party brokerage may be necessary in order for shipments to be fulfilled in certain countries (Note: shipments to France may require third party brokerage). Please note that The Aye & Co. does not endorse or claim any control over any third party brokerage, and is unable to undertake responsibility to review third party brokerage content and polices.
At The Aye & Co., we take pride that our jewelry is produced with the highest standards of quality and excellence. In order to make sure you are completely satisfied with your The Aye & Co. purchase, we offer a very flexible 30 day return policy. For orders shipped internationally, we cannot offer ring resizing since taxes are levied every time a jewelry item crosses the border. If you have any questions regarding The Aye & Co.'s return policy, please do not hesitate to contact The Aye & Co.'s' customer service representative.
Please note that The Aye & Co. items shipped outside of the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia may not be in accordance with specific standards of the destination country indicated in the shipping address provided. The Aye & Co. is not responsible for determining which products can be legally imported into countries outside of the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia. For questions regarding possible shipping restrictions to your shipping address of choice, please contact your local The Aye & Co. customer service representative.